Learn this in two minutes

The federal minimum wage is just $7.25 an hour. Find out why raising the wage helps millions of Americans.

The White House

Learn this in two minutes

We've been hard at work crafting the newest whiteboard video, and we're excited to share it with you:

We explain in two minutes how raising the federal minimum wage would affect families and businesses in the U.S. It might surprise you.

This is an important issue. Take two minutes to watch the video, then add your name if you agree it's time to raise the wage so that all families can have a fair shot.

Watch the video, then add your name.