Monday: Join the conversation on working families

The White House Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monday: Join the conversation on working families

The modern family looks different than it has before. More parents are working, and nearly a third of families with children are single-parent families.

It's not 1960 anymore, but you could be forgiven for thinking our workplaces still feel like it: Most moms and dads don't have access to paid leave or a flexible workplace.

It's time for workplace policies that match our reality -- and give all of us the best chance to succeed at work and at home. So tomorrow we're hosting an online conversation on working families and the 21st-century workplace.

If this is an issue that matters to you, tune in to WorkingFamiliesSummit.org starting at 9 a.m. ET tomorrow to join President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Dr. Jill Biden in this important conversation.

Tune in and join the conversation.

P.S. -- This is a national conversation and we need your voice to be a part of it. Tell us how modern workplace policies would help your family.

Stay Connected

Contact the White House

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111