90 seconds

The White House Tuesday, May 13, 2014

90 seconds

You might not think about our country's ports all that often. But they play a key role in keeping the United States competitive.

Our families and businesses rely on our nation's infrastructure every single day. But over the last 20 years, that infrastructure has suffered -- costing billions of dollars in fuel, lost time, and extra freight transportation costs.

What we've seen time and time again -- under Republican presidents, under Democratic presidents -- is that when we invest in infrastructure, we succeed as a country.

Businesses are starting to bring jobs back to the United States, but to keep it up, we have to invest in our future. Watch Vice President Biden explain why this is so key to our country's economic success.

Watch the Vice President explain why we need to invest in infrastructure.

Stay Connected

Sign Up for Updates from the White House
Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy
Please do not reply to this email. Contact the White House

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 • 202-456-1111