Here's what I did yesterday:

Title: Here's what I did yesterday:

Hi, everyone --

We never know what curveballs life is going to throw at us. But we do know that those curveballs come. That's why it's so important that everyone -- including healthy young adults -- sign up for health insurance and get our friends and family to sign up, too.

Yesterday, I traveled to Miami to meet with folks doing extraordinary work on the ground to get more people health coverage -- and I took over the @MichelleObama Instagram account to share it all with you.

Check out what my day looked like yesterday -- then help me get the word out.

Take a look at my day

Take a look at my day

Take a look at my day

Take a look at my day

If you still need coverage, you only have until March 31 to sign up, so go to HealthCare.gov right away and get covered.

And if you've already signed up for coverage, be sure to find those people in your lives who still need to sign up, and make sure they do it.

This matters, and it's going to take every single one of us to get it done -- so let's get to work.

Thank you.

First Lady Michelle Obama

Visit WhiteHouse.gov