A moment for Newtown

Title: A moment for Newtown
The White House Friday, December 13, 2013

A moment for Newtown

On December 14th, one year ago tomorrow, we lost 26 fellow Americans to gun violence at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. We lost 20 of our youngest students, and six dedicated school workers.

To mark the anniversary of that senseless tragedy, President Obama will honor those lost at Sandy Hook with a moment of silence tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. ET. We'd like you to join.

Join the moment of silence tomorrow, and help honor the victims of Newtown, Connecticut.

Take a moment for Newtown tomorrow at 9 a.m. ET

Stay Connected