Here's what we're doing for the holidays:

Title: Here's what we're doing for the holidays:
The White House Sunday, December 8, 2013

Here's what we're doing for the holidays:

Folks across the country are getting ready for the holidays. We're celebrating here at the White House, too -- and we want you to be a part of it.

We've launched our 2013 Holidays page. Check it out for exclusive videos, recipes, and more.

Click here to see our full Holidays page

P.S. -- Next week we're holding a meet-up here at the White House for our online followers. Want to be here for it? Click here to find out how.

Stay Connected