Cutting edge classrooms

Title: Cutting edge classrooms
The White House Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cutting edge classrooms

President Obama is on his way to North Carolina to see how one middle school is developing a cutting edge curriculum that embraces technology and digital learning -- and talk about the way we can bring that kind of innovation to more classrooms across the country.

As soon as that event concludes, we're hosting a national show and tell with high tech schools from around the country. Students and teachers will demonstrate how they're using connected classrooms to improve the education system.

And we want you to be part of that discussion. Watch live as it happens at 3:30 today!

Stay Connected