Seven things you need to know about this tax deal

Title: Seven things you need to know about this tax deal

The White House, Washington

Hello --

Working with the President, Democratic and Republican lawmakers this week came together to approve a bill that prevents a tax hike on the middle class that could have thrown the economy back into recession. President Obama will soon sign this agreement into law.

Here's what you need to know:

Graphic: Seven things you need to know about this tax deal

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | SHARE ON TWITTER

Right now, it’s critical that we spread the facts about this bipartisan agreement among our friends and in our communities.

Can you forward this message to three people who would benefit from learning more?

Thanks,

David

David Plouffe
Senior Advisor
The White House

P.S. -- President Obama discussed the agreement last night. Watch that video here.