Check out this graphic

Title: Check out this graphic
The White House Thursday, August 9, 2012

Check out this graphic

We've heard from Americans across the country about why it's so important to extend the tax cuts for the middle class that are set to expire at the end of the year. But we've also heard from people with questions about the debate and what it means for the country.

To make sure people have the facts, we've put together a graphic that explains President Obama's proposal and how failure to act from the House of Representatives would affect the middle class.

So check it out and forward this email to your friends and family.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | SHARE ON TWITTER

View the Full-Size InfographicInfographic: Extending Middle-Class Tax Cuts Is The Right Thing to DoInfographic: Extending Middle-Class Tax Cuts Is The Right Thing to DoInfographic: Extending Middle-Class Tax Cuts Is The Right Thing to DoInfographic: Extending Middle-Class Tax Cuts Is The Right Thing to Do

Stay Connected