Ask an expert about refinancing

Title: Ask an expert about refinancing
The White House Monday, July 9, 2012

Ask an expert about refinancing

As we've been talking about President Obama's plan to make it easier for responsible homeowners to refinance, we've heard many different questions about the process.

So we've set up a special online event with the U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Shaun Donovan, to answer your questions and go over the issue in detail.

This Thursday at 3:15 p.m. EDT, Secretary Donovan will participate in a live video conference with homeowners from across the country.

RSVP to the conversation with Secretary Donovan -- and we'll send you a reminder before the event.

To get the conversation started, we sat down with Secretary Donovan and asked him to answer one of the most popular questions we've received -- how will cutting red tape for responsible homeowners help the economy at large?

So take a minute to watch his answer, RSVP for the conversation with the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, and find out how to submit your questions:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/hangout-rsvp

Watch the video

Also, please pass along this invite to other folks you know who may be interested in refinancing and housing generally. It's important to make sure everyone has the facts about this important issue.

Don't forget to tune in this Thursday at 3:15 p.m. EDT.

Stay Connected