Will you share this?

Title: Will you share this?
The White House Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Will you share this?

We've been talking to you about President Obama's plan to cut through the red tape keeping millions of responsible homeowners from refinancing their mortgages, but we want to make sure your friends get the message, too.

We've put together an graphic that boils the President's proposal down to the five things that everyone should know, and the information is all right here -- you don't even need to visit Whitehouse.gov.

Will you share it online or forward this email to your friends?

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | SHARE ON TWITTER

Refi: 5 Things You Should Know

Stay Connected