Answering Your Questions About Iraq

Title: Answering Your Questions About Iraq

The White House, Washington

Good afternoon,

Tonight President Obama will address the nation from the Oval Office at 8 p.m. EDT regarding the end of the war in Iraq.  I know many Americans have questions about our change in mission in Iraq, so immediately following the President's address, I will be hosting a live chat to answer your questions.

You can submit your questions and vote for your favorites now, and be sure to tune to WhiteHouse.gov/live at 8 p.m. EDT to watch the President's address.

I'm looking forward to answering your questions later this evening.

Sincerely,

Ben Rhodes
Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications

Visit WhiteHouse.gov