National Science Foundation Update Daily Digest Bulletin

Title: National Science Foundation Update Daily Digest

You have requested to receive a Daily Digest e-mail from National Science Foundation Update.

Message: 1
From: National Science Foundation Update <nsf-update@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:02:55 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Engaging the YouTube Generation in Hands-on Science

Engaging the YouTube Generation in Hands-on Science

Photo of girl performing a science experiment.

Many of us remember a science class where we first had opportunities to conduct experiments. It may have been our first exposure to the scientific method, as we investigated phenomena, presented hypotheses and shared results.

The National Science Foundation (NSF) helps make research experiences accessible to students at all levels, and supports classroom math and science teachers through a number of programs encompassing teacher preparation, professional development, and partnering and ...

More at http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=111567&govDel=USNSF_51

This is an NSF News item.

Message: 2