Re: [REGRESSION]: nouveau: Asynchronous wait on fence

On 10/31/23 04:18, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:
Thanks for your report. With a bit of luck someone will look into this,
But I doubt it, as this report has some aspects why it might be ignored.
Mainly: (a) the report was about a stable/longterm kernel and (b)it's
afaics unclear if the problem even happens with the latest mainline
kernel.

You thus might want to check if the problem occurs with 6.6 -- and
ideally also check if reverting the culprit there fixes things for you.

Thorsten,

Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I will try (a) testing on mainline (when I tried before I was interrupted by another, unrelated regression) and (b) reverting the culprit commit there if I am able to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Owen

--
Owen T. Heisler
https://owenh.net

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]