Rework TTMs busy handling

Hi guys,

I'm trying to make this functionality a bit more useful for years now
since we multiple reports that behavior of drivers can be suboptimal
when multiple placements be given.

So basically instead of hacking around the TTM behavior in the driver
once more I've gone ahead and changed the idle/busy placement list
into idle/busy placement flags. This not only saves a bunch of code,
but also allows setting some placements as fallback which are used if
allocating from the preferred ones didn't worked.

Zack pointed out that some removed VMWGFX code was brought back because
of rebasing, fixed in this version.

Intel CI seems to be happy with those patches, so any more comments?

Regards,
Christian.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]