Why drm/nouveau contains files not related to nouveau?

Why nouveau-next branch on gitlab contains files not related to nouveau?

I expect that vast majority of people would get the content, only after it have been integrated to the Linux kernel (downstream from nouveau project in my mind).

Also I would mainly expect a testing branch, and a stable branch.
Only stable branch would stream down to Linux kernel I think.

People wanting to test nouveau should get a kernel, remove all nouveau files from it, then merge nouveau testing branch with their kernel, I think.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]