Status of GF108GLM [NVS 5200M]

Hello.

I am not subscribed to the list, so, please, if I do anything wrong
just let me know politely and I'll try to improve :)

I just want to know if there's any branch of nouveau version that will
work with this chip. lspci lists it as:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF108GLM [NVS
5200M] (rev a1)

I think it's Fermi, but I am not sure. When I try to change pstate it says:

# LC_ALL=C echo '0f' > /sys/kernel/debug/dri/1/pstate
bash: echo: write error: Function not implemented
# LC_ALL=C cat /sys/kernel/debug/dri/1/pstate
03: core 50 MHz memory 135 MHz
07: core 202 MHz memory 324 MHz
0f: core 672 MHz memory 1569 MHz
AC: core 0 MHz memory 0 MHz

It's worth noting that's a secondary gpu. I just use the intel chip
for everyday's work, but I have some free days and I am trying to get
the secondary one working and put it to good use, if possible.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Please, CC me, as said, I am not
subscribed to the list even though I'll try to keep an eye on this.

--
Jesús Guerrero Botella