RE: [NNTPCACHE] Problems compiling nntpcache 3.0.1 on Solaris 8

All,

Okay thanks it was down to the "test -e" statement, fixing this solved my
problem - it would be nice if that was documented somewhere in the distro,
the FAQ or even fixed.
Also, I've specified --with-prefix=/usr/local/nntpcache because I want all
of the software to be stored under this directory. However after the install
some of it gets stored under /usr/local/nntpcache and some gets stored under
/usr/local.
Is this deliberate or is it a bug? I know I can fix it by editing the
Makefile (which is what I've done) but I wanted to know if it had been done
deliberately.

thanks
Alex