Re: [NNTPCACHE] nntpcache 3.x

At 18:15 05.04.2002 +1000, you wrote:

>As quite a few people seem to be using 3.0.0b2 and this beta (along
>with b1) seem to be gloriously stable accross a wide variety of platforms I
>will take the 3.x series out of beta within the next few days. This is
>what will make it into the various unix distributions. So if there are
>any problems I am unaware of, _now_ is the time to speak.

Hi Julian,

running 'nntpcached -n' needs about 1 hour as all our denied groups
(alt..., *sex*, ...) are displayed. I don't know what will happen when
running during inittab - phase.
Maybe some kind of '-n1' or '-m'(essages off) ?

with best regards

Christian Krackowizer
schuler technodat GmbH
Jakob-Haringer-Strasse 6