[NNTPCACHE] any plans of adding support for multiple servers accessing the same newsgroups?

By searching the mailing list archives I found another person asking this
question but I didn't see a response indicating whether this feature will be
added soon. I would like to use several servers at the same time but have
them access the same newsgroups so if one of the servers is down then I can
still get posts from the other. Or if one doesn't have an article anymore
then nntpcache will fetch it from the second. Are there any future plans for
this?