NNTPC: SIGSEGV!

Hi!

> After installing nntpcached on my debian machine yesterday, i found
> today after a reboot that i cant get it to start, i get this line in
> the logs each time i try.
>
> Nov 11 16:29:45 localhost nntpcached[1078]: nntpcache.c:281:No such file or directory: SIGSEGV!

You don't mention what version of the kernel you're running, nor what
version of nntpcache.

I suggest that you run the latest beta of nntpcache (It's quite stable),
as well as upgrade your Linux kernel to something a little more recent
(such as 2.4.x), as the Linux mmap code is more than a little flaky.

Let me know how you go.

Peter.