Expire and Minfree

Using the latest nntpcache version on a BSDi3.1 nntpcache
does not seam to expire in time. The cache disk fills up
and when it is full readers can not read anymore.

I have set the minfreeblocks to 5000 (=2,5 Mb). When this is
reached nntpcache should expire. Which is does not do.

Is there a patch, or is it just me having problems.

NB; I am very satisfied about the rest and it is perfoming
very well (using it allmost 6 months)

Sijbren Beukenkamp
Support Net (http://www.support.nl)