Re: NNTPC: NNTPCACHE, and expire

  I run 1.0.7.1.patchy on a Linux 2.0.32 box, no problems at all.  I just
set up the config file and it does everything automatically.  I never
have to run nntpcache -e, since nntpcached is written to do this
automatically.  I think the only time you would want to run it with -e is
if no other nntpcached was running (if I remember the docs correctly).

  Have you tried letting the spool filesystem get fairly full?  Once it
gets up to the point you set up in your config file, it should run expire
by itself.

I have:

minBlocksFree 300000

among other things.  Hope this helps. Dan