Re: NNTPC: Stats?

evanc@synapse.net said:
} Has anyone written up a webstats package for nntpcache that will tell
} things like the number of articles/bytes served, number of articles/
} bytes saved through caching, groups read, etc.?  Sort of like an
} innreport, but for nntpcache?

The mods I did for nntpcache (which I think are in the common patch to
1.7.1 thats around now - since I am not using or working on nntpcache now
I'm a little out of touch), makes nntpcache report user reading sessions
just like nnrpd - so innreport (maybe with a tweak for program name) would
work.

Additionally I and a number of other people have tweaked the internal
statistics bits so that getting a specific message-id gives you a stats
page - check the source for details.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@theplanet.net   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]