no groups - me too

Hi all,

I've recently installed nntpcache on Solaris 2.4 and had some problems.
 There's a directory nntpcache-1.0.6.5/doc/mailinglist with messages from
the mailing list that I perused and one from dwagon@sysadmin.com.au (666)
looks like it applies.  My archive of messages ends at 674.  Did anyone
address this problem?

The problem is that after working fine for a few days (for a single user),
nntpcache now says that no groups are available (and has for two weeks in
spite of numerous reboots).  I can send more details if this isn't a
well-known problem that everyone asks as soon as they join the list.

I also had to tweak the routine mmalloc/mrealloc.c at install time to
recognize HAVE_MEMMOVE-otherwise my gcc complained about bcopy.  Is this
also something that everyone knows about?

BTW, the main reason I want to use nntpcache is that I need a proxy to
solve a routing problem on my network.  I found out about nntpcache through
the squid e-mail archives...

Thanks,

Mark
|                                                    |   _____
|     Polygrafix                                     |     (__)
|                                                    |    _
|     Agents for PV~WAVE and other                   |   (_)
|       VNI products in Sub-Saharan Africa           |   _____
|                                                    |    __
|     Post:  PO Box 4                                | (_(__
|            Laezonia 0026                           |    _
|            South Africa                            | (_(_)
|                                                    |   ___
|     Email: mark@polygrafix.co.za                   |     )
|     Info:  infobot@polygrafix.co.za                |   ())
|                                                    |   ___
|     Tel:   +27 12 669-0262                         |    | )
|     FAX:   +27 12 669-0263                         |   __ .