Re: NNTPC: 1.0.7.1-BETA

proff@suburbia.net said:
} Particular thanks to Nigel Metheringham for spuring me on to this
} release.

Thanks for the kudos... I'll now try and merge in my later changes :-(

I've also added in separate handling of SIGINT - toggles full debugging on
in the process that was hit, which might be useful to people (for
monitoring a process that seems to have gone ape at a late stage).

I'm still playing with the stats a lot - I guess my idea of what the stats
are for and those of the original writers don't match in places...
(differences in wording between "cache" and "cached" in particular).

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@theplanet.net   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]