NNTPC: 1.0.6 on HP-UX 10.20 ?

> >     May  7 13:11:25 hpsdlz nntpcached[19901]: nntpcache.c:526:Invalid
> >     argument: couldn't attach mmap() region. abort.
>
> what does man mmap say?

	   [EINVAL]       The addr argument (if MAP_FIXED was specified) or
                          off is not a multiple of the page size as returned
                          by sysconf(), or are considered invalid by the
                          implementation.

           [EINVAL]       The value of flags is invalid (neither MAP_PRIVATE
                          nor MAP_SHARED is set).

I've anon and regular so I sort of suspect the addr and this bit about
multiples of the page size since there are 0 calls to sysconf.

Haven't had a chance to look at how page size is being considered.

  -- Ken