NNTPC: Well there's a few of us out there... :)

Well it seems that there is quite a few of us out there.  I hope that there
is someone who can shed some light on this quick question.

I've been running nntpcache for about six months and when I first looked at
sample config files it seemed that you could support user authentication
for some groups but there doesn't seem to be any sample files for doing this.