NNTPC: Sorry - uns%bscribe request

Hello,

I am very sorry to write to this list, but I cannot uns&bscribe. I am stuck.
I have sent all possible commands to the listserv, and a request to the
human behind the listserv, and even to the postmaster. No reaction.
Now I am sure that someone alive will read this and maybe even get angry.
PLEASE uns^bscribe me!

Mille pardon again,
Simon

P.S. I have sent this letter twice already, but the smart daemon caught the
u. word. This is why it is not spelled correctly.