NNTPC: Newbie requests help

Greetings,

I have been given the job of assessing nntpcache and maybe putting it on a
client's server.  Can anyone be bothered answering some newbie questions
via email?  Take heart that I have managed to compile it and get it
working on my box at home so my problems are mainly in configuration and
understanding.  For example:-

Q1.
200 opera.iinet.net.au InterNetNews NNRP server INN 1.5.1 17-Dec-1996 ready (posting ok).
list overview.fmt
215 Order of fields in overview database.