NNTPC: One 'memory currupt' fixed + caching question

sthaug@nethelp.no writes:

  This is inside the crosspost() routine, and just before calling crosspost(),
  (in CMDarticle()), CurrentDir is set to the top level server name. It does
  *not* include the full path name of the article. 'artfile' includes the full
  path, and can become much longer than 31 characters. In my case, it was 32
  characters, which resulted in the last digit of the article number being
  left off, and the wrong entry added to the history file. Thus the history
  file entry would never match the actual file name, and the article would be
  retrieved from the upstream server every time.

Thanks for the patch.  I had been wondering about why my history file
entries were truncated.  This fixes it.

--

Ronald Florence			Maple Lawn Farm, Stonington, CT
ron@mlfarm.com			http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm