NNTPC: "Memory currupt"

proff@suburbia.net writes:

 > > > This is a hard one, I'm not sure if the fault is with mmalloc() or
 > > > with the functions that use it. If I can get purify, mmalloc()
 > > > and shared mmap's to all co-operate, we have a chance of nailing
 > > > it :\
 > > >
 > > > Cheers,
 > > > Julian.
 > >
 > > Ah, so its not just me then!
 >
 > It's one of those things that comes and goes. I haven't seen it for
 > a while on any of the x86 versions though.

	Just a datapoint: we see this once or twice a week on two Suns
(one running SunOS4.1.3u1 and nntpcache 1.0, the other running Solaris
2.5 and nntpcache 1.0.1). At the moment my chief problem with
nntpcache is authenticating hosts based on domain name with nntpcache
1.0.1 under SunOS4.1.3. I had a patch for nntpcache 1.0, but the code
has changed since then.

	//Raymond.