FTP site problems

Hi,

     I know this has been discussed before, but I can't access the ftp
sites - either ftp.nntpcache.org or ftp.suburbia.net !! I just get a
closed connection as soon as I try to download anything. Can anyone
help ?  I'd like the most recent version of nntpcache (1.0.1?) -
either
   email (uuencoded) to simon@foobar.co.uk
   ftp it to ftp.foobar.co.uk in /incoming
or let me know another site I can try to download it from

  Thanks,

     Simon
Simon Amor                             http://www.foobar.co.uk/~simon/
[ mind left intentionally blank ]         mailto:simon@foobar.co.uk