nntpcache and Netscape

Hi,

I've just installed nntpcache-1.0.1 on our BSDI 2.1 server.  Seems to
work just fine, at least when I'm using 'tin' as a newsreader.

However, using Netscape 3.0 to read news, something is wrong.
Netscape never seems to finish reading articles.  The article gets
fully loaded in, but the transmission apparently continues forever
(i.e. kilobyte count keeps increasing but nothing new in message
body).

I realise this could be a bug in Netscape, but as 75% our our
clientele uses Netscape to read news, this could turn into a major
problem.

Any suggestions?

--
Pierre-Jules Tremblay                    | CIM
mailto:trep@cim.mcgill.ca                | McGill University