Multiple connections to the upstream server

	We have a Linux (2.0) box running nntpcache (1.0) for our local
network.  It connects to the nntp serer provided by our ISP.  I had been
using the .88 release of nntpcache with some success, but upgraded to
1.0 to cure a few annoying little bugs.
	Now with 1.0 it seems I can't connect to the server and read news.
It appears the nntpcache is attempting to make multiple connections to the
ISPs server, which is not allowed, and thus the connections are refused.
Is there something I can set or change to make nntpcache work through a single
nntp connection?

	Thanks in advanced and 73,
		Shawn