\r\n in nntpcache

Hi:
	I've inadvertently discovered that INN does not print '\r\n'
as nntpcached currently does.  I thought that it was supposed to print
'\r\n' because nntpcached did it:) What does the RFC say about this?
(I found out by doing a diff through cat -v between the output from an
INN server and an nntpcached server and was puzzled at the sporadic ^M's.)

PS Julian, did you see my mail about outbuf_used not being reset in xover.c?

PPS There's still a problem in CMDarticle when an alternate server is used
for getbyid and the function does not reset CurrentScfg after the transfer
causing subsequent "Bad articles", etc.  Is it OK to just reset CurrentScfg
at the end of CMDarticle?
--
Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 is out! { http://www.debian.org/ }
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@greathan.apana.org.au>