failed servers

I've been testing out 2.4.0b5, and have run into a problem.
I've got 2 servers listed, one of which is a commercial feed
(newsguy) that uses auth and will temporarily deactivate an account when
it reaches the 500MB daily limit.  The other server has no auth.
When the limit is reached, nntpcache will report 499 server temporarily
down when a group command is entered.  It doesn't seem to try to get the
group from the other listed server (which in this case is listed BEFORE
newsguy in the config).

I looked at group.c for a bit, and it seems like attachGroup will only try
one server.  I think it should try additional servers until all have been
tried if one fails.

-Ralph

"Reason over Passion" - Pierre Trudeau