Newbie question

Hi, there

I have access to two NNTP servers - one is local, fast
but incomplete; the other is remote, slow but relatively
complete. Both require user and password for access.

I hope to use NNTPCACHE to cache both servers - hence using
the slow server to supplement the fast one.

But I read some where that with NNTP severs required password,
the caching becomes one-server-per-group. NNTPCACHE can't "combine"
multiple servers for the same group.

Is this true? If so, it is kind of defeating my purpose?

Thanks,
Roger

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/