Bandwidth

Folks,

Can someone please give me an idea as to how much bandwidth a reasonable
feed to an NNTPCache server would take up? By 'reasonable feed' I mean
that binaries would be excluded, as would most porno sites. Anything else
would be available. I'm looking at serving a total of 3,500 - 4,000 users.
My guess is that this would take 20 - 50 Mb per day. How far out am I,
please?

Dave Smith
--
David O Smith