xover problems

Hi:
	I've noticed that sometimes nntpcache is a bit
behind with the overview records.  For example, I can
telnet into the nntpcache port and say "group somenewsgroup"
and it'll give me something like
	211 176 12534 12710 somenewsgroup
However, a subsequent "xover 12534-12710" shows everything
upto 12699 and nothing beyond that.  Doing the samething
directly with the remote server gives the expected output.

I've also come across a problem that sometimes the xover
output from nntpcache is incomplete.  That is, it stops
in the middle of a record.  This really confuses Netscape.

Any ideas what might be causing this?
--
Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 is out! { http://www.debian.org/ }
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@greathan.apana.org.au>