nntpcache setup

Hi!

Thanks for all the help! But -- there wasn't any realy helpfull tip. The
error remains:

A News (NNTP) error occured: initial server rebuild in progress (2 groups
complete), please try again later.

nntpcache is running, but not working. Since there are _no_ error messages
and _no_ log entries, the '-i' flag gives an error: 'nntpcached: invalid
option -- i' even while the man-page states it would be there:

how can I make nntpcache output lots of debugging messages? How can I make
it tell me exactly what it is doing?

--
Thomas