NNTPCache Documentation

Hi,
Please I would like some help if you can offer me any.
we are an ISP and we use NNTPCache for our news server. I want to upgrade to the latese release 2.4.0b5.
I downloaded the source file and unpacked it. I also run the configure script. I need to compile and then install it.
The problem is that I was unable to find some documentation on installing and configuring nntpcache.
Can you provide me with any please?? I need to test this new release especially if it works well with spam.Is there anything new added to this release concerning spam and how to configure it??

Thank You
Walaa Marshoud..