AUTHINFO

Please give me information concerning how to enable AUTHINFO commands in
nntpcache.  I'm trying to set up a NNTP proxy server so that users who are
dialed into other ISP's not at Duke can connect to the proxy server,
authenticate themselves via PAM, and then get access to our news server,
as it only allows connections from Duke IP's.  I've got the software
compiled and working fine, just need to get access control enabled
somehow.   Any help you have would be appreciated. (Solaris 2.6)

Tom Moore

Tom Moore                                       tom@oit.duke.edu
OIT-Systems Administration                       Duke University

-- Sumo Wrestling: survival of the fattest.