nntpcache config files

Hi everybody

I'm a newbie news system administrator trying to set up a news server
using a combination of nntpcache and inn servers. I have found lots of
web sites, guides an docs about inn, but
there are no much docs about nntpcache. I'm tryng to find how to set up
the config files line by line, specially nntpcache.config

Is there anybody there that can help me?

Thank you all

Santiago Gomez Cano