configuring nntpcache.servers in 2.4.0b5

I would like to access the same newsgroup with 2 different user:passwd
pairs. In fact, the news server I am trying to access offers different
newsgroups depending on the user:passwd one authenticates with.

Simply putting 2 lines in nntpcache.servers like this:

user1:pwd1@server.  DEFAULT	4h      24h     2d      30m     60d     60d
user2:pwd2@server.  DEFAULT	4h      24h     2d      30m     60d     60d

does not seem to work, in fact I don't have access to the newsgroups that
normally are offered with the user2:pwd2 pair.

Someone has an idea of how to do this?

Thank you

Luigi