Newgroups?

Hi everybody,
I'm testing nntpcache here, and I have the following doubt:

I use Outlook Express, with my nntpcache proxy declared as news server.
Using "Newsgroup" icon:

- If I try to fetch the NEW newsgroups list, I always receive an empty list.
- If I try to fetch ALL newsgroups list, the list is correctly updated and
includes also NEW groups.
- No new newsgroup is "announced" to the end user.

In other words, it seems that new newsgroups are added to newsgroups list
without user intervention/notification.

Is this the normal nntpcache behaviour or is it an error?

Maybe is a silly question, but I'm a NEW nntpcache user...

Thank you for your answers!

CIAO

Fabrizio Turo
Magneti Marelli - IT Governance
Viale Carlo Emanuele II, 150
10078 Venaria Reale (TO) - Italy
Phone: +39-11-6879328 - Fax: +39-11-6879234
mailto:fabrizio.turo@venaria.marelli.it