Re: NNTPC:

Hi,

I've been running NNTP Cache for some time now on a linux slackware 2.0.35.
Recently I ran a e2fsck on my system and then NNTP Cache could no longer
download headers etc .. From my syslog file I get a "could not bind to
IPADDRESS" and "XMcalloc call from list.c". I know I have the right to the
main usenet server but somehow it looks like my cache files are not in sync
or something. Could somebody help me with this ?

Thanks,

Bob