Re: NNTPC: README.pam

well the nntpcached is deffinately linked to libpam.so except i cant seem
to get it to authenticate using pam at all.
I get this in my sylog

sockets.c:461: <- MODE READER
sockets.c:461: <- AUTHINFO USER meridian
sockets.c:461: <- AUTHINFO PASS *******
Unsuccessful AUTHINFO PASS for meridian

Im assuming this is using the default nntpcache authentication
method. While it is linked to pam it seems I need to do more than just
setting up the pam.d/nntpcache file to make it use pam.