Configuration Problem

Hi,

I have a news server called news.auckland.ac.nz running
INN. The person actually configured this m/c is no longer
working for us. I wanted to configure a server as nntpcache
and I did all the installation and is running. When I try to
subscribe to my news server it says that "A News[NNTP] error
occurred: NNTPCache-2.4 0b 3 failing server rebuild in
progress [0 groups complete, at least 3000 to go"

What I wanted to do is, my server study.anet.auckland.ac.nz
should get information from our news.auckland.ac.nz server
and it should work. I am not sure how to configure and etc.
Please some one could advise how to do this and if you can
recommend a web site or book it will be appreacted.

Cheers,

Anton

Anton K Royce, IT Systems & Services
The University of Auckland, New Zealand