Start up errors

Hi,

> > Apr 14 08:48:18 clam nntpcache-update[533]: sockets.c:174: server
> > localhost:119 dropped during initial connect phase

> This looks like you might have misconfigured something in
> nntpcache.servers -- it thinks localhost is a NNTP server
> and is trying to connect to get active / newsgroups.

My new config for nntpcache.servers is identical to the one on my old
nntpcache installation. I've been over the files a dozen times and
everything is the same.

What's even worse - nntpcached is not connecting to my upline. I can not
connect to any upline newserver, nor can I telnet to any localhost:port.

I swear all I did was compile nntpcached-2.3.3 and do a make install...

This is driving me nuts...

--
Cheers,

Phillip

Get paid to surf the web. Join for FREE
  https://www.alladvantage.com/joinsecure.asp?refid=cxi120
Join for FREE and make money
  http://www.wackyware.com/partner/register.cfm?sponsor=11564
Join for FREE and make money just for surfing the net!
  http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=pjm@netbiz.net.au